Tuition & Fees for OMS CS:
- Tuition: $510 per 3-credit hour course (most OMS CS courses will be 3 credit hours)
- Fees: $301 per academic term of enrollment ($194 institutional fee + $107 technology fee). Fees are assessed only for those terms in which students are enrolled in courses.
- Students admitted to OMS CS will receive instructions for tuition payment.
Further Cost Support:
- Financial aid: OMS CS students can qualify for financial aid just as any other graduate student.
- Employer reimbursement: Many employers offer subsidies for tuition assistance. We encourage you to explore this option with your employer. Because of its greatly reduced cost, OMS CS may be completely covered even by modest tuition subsidies.
- Course payment deadline for Fall 2016: August 29 at 4 p.m. ET
- Academic calendar: The OMS CS calendar is synchronous with the Georgia Tech registrar calendar.