6,365 and counting.
Since announcing the program in May 2013, Georgia Tech's online Master of Science in Computer Science (OMS CS) program has experienced exponential growth. OMS CS now boasts a student community of 6,365 students (Spring 2018 enrollment) representing 100+ countries. The OMS curriculum boasts 28 courses, with several more in production.
To unpack the numbers and success of OMS CS, here are some highlights.
Spring 2018 Enrollment Data
- Overall Enrollment: 6,365
- U.S. Citizens & Residents (% of Enrollment): 70.2%
- International Students: 29.8%
- Men: 85.1%
- Women: 14.9%
- Underrepresented Minorities: 14.8%
- Total Course Enrollments: 8,737
- Countries Represented: 99
- U.S. States/Territories Represented: 51
- Companies Represented: 2,500