4,515 and counting.
Since announcing the program in May 2013, Georgia Tech's online Master of Science in Computer Science (OMS CS) program has experienced exponential growth. OMS CS now boasts a student community of 4,515 students (Spring 2017 enrollment) representing 90+ countries. The OMS curriculum boasts 28 courses, with several more in production.
To unpack the numbers and success of OMS CS, here are some highlights.
Spring 2017 Enrollment Data
- Overall Enrollment: 4,515
- U.S. Citizens & Residents (% of Enrollment): 74.1%
- International Students: 25.9%
- Men: 86.1%
- Women: 13.9%
- Underrepresented Minorities: 14.7%
- Total Course Enrollments: 6,518
- Countries Represented: 99
- U.S. States/Territories Represented: 51
- Companies Represented: 2,500