- The OMS CS program is now accepting applications year-round.
Academic Calendar and Deadlines
- We are now accepting applications year-round.
- The deadline for submitting all application materials—including unofficial transcripts, letters of recommendation, and TOEFL scores (if applicable)—for Fall 2017 matriculation is April 24, 2017. We cannot guarantee that applications not completed by this date will be reviewed in time for Fall 2017. Click here to begin your application.
- Academic calendar: The OMS CS calendar is synchronous with the Georgia Tech registrar calendar.
Information Required for Application
- Personal information
- Full name
- Date & place of birth
- Permanent & current addresses
- Names & email addresses of recommenders
- Criminal & academic misconduct history
- Citizenship (click here for more information on accepted proof of citizenship)
- Academic history
- Colleges & universities attended
- You must submit official or unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- Degrees earned
- For international applicants only:
- TOEFL score
- Any U.S. military affiliation
- Personal history & goals
- Awards, recognitions, fellowships, scholarships
- Other universities to which you are applying
- Career objectives< >Background essay -
What has prepared you for this program? Up to 2,000 characters allowed for response
- Statement of purpose
- Academic and career plans. Up to 4,000 characters allowed for response
About your recommendations:
- You should choose recommenders who know you well and can comment authoritatively on your scholarly characteristics (e.g., intellectual ability, knowledge of your chosen field, communication skills, etc.).
- Generally, current and former teachers and supervisors make more compelling recommenders than former classmates or co-workers.